|Information for Cadet Command Cadre & Staff|
- ROTC Blackboard
- Fort Knox Local Information
- Soldier & Family Programs
- GoArmy.com ROTC Battalion Website Update Instructions
- Social Media Guide for battalions (in Public Affairs Guidance - Websites & Social Media)
- ROTC Mobile App Feedback
- Joint Hometown News Service
For Post/Base select "Fort Knox" and for Unit select "US Army Cadet Command". Further instructions can be found in Blackboard under Public Affairs Guidance
- ROTC Branding Images (Print & Web)
- CCIMM is not accessible from this public website. CCIMM is accessible from inside http://ikrome.usaac.army.mil. If you are unable to access please contact your Brigade support staff.
FY17 PMS Board Information
Instructions to completing the 2017 PMS Board Preference Sheet. Please complete block 1. Block 5, double click in the area to activate the spreadsheet function and click on your choices/preferences using the dropdown list. After all selections are complete, add any additional comments or other considerations in block 6, then sign and date, and finally scan and email the preference sheet to your Assignment Manager and the following email; USARMY.KNOX.USACC.MBX.PMSBOARD@mail.mil.
Thank you for your interest in the Professor of Military Science Program.
The MILPER Messages have not been completed, however when they are published you can see the messages by logging into the MILPER message website at https://www.hrc.army.mil with either your CAC or your AKO credentials. The messages will also be available in PDF format at Cadet Command website below.
- MILPER 16-196 - FY 2017 U.S. Army HR Command PMS Centralized Selection Board - (COL/LTC)
- MILPER 16-197 - FY 2017 U.S. Army HR Command Senior PMS Centralized Selection Board - (LTC/MAJ)
PMS Manager: Mr. Robert Johnson
Phone: (502) 624-5718
To access more information about the furlough please login to the Enterprise Portal - navigate to the Right Site, then the G1 tab.
Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)
Voting assistance for service members www.fvap.gov
Federal Post Card Application forms can be obtained by following the online assistant found here: https://www.fvap.gov/r3
Brigade contacts are listed below.
|USACC||Mr. Doris Gonzalez (VAO)|
LTC Vonnette T. Monteith
|1ST BDE||Anthony Baptistefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2ND BDE||Clinton Steeleemail@example.com|
|3RD BDE||Daniel Hadd||847-688-3328 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4TH BDE||Sheila Grinnellemail@example.com|
|5TH BDE||Kenneth Tenintyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6TH BDE||Constance Smithemail@example.com|
|7TH BDE||CPT Jessica Gordon||502-624-4475||Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8TH BDE||CPT Lavanda Harrisonemail@example.com|